This month, itel has introduced the itel p38 and P38 Pro to the Kenyan market. They share all specs, save for the RAM and storage capacities. These two phones are the successors of last year’s P37 series.
The device features a sleek plastic body with a sophisticated design and a fingerprint reader on the back. Its smooth and rounded design makes it comfortable to hold and offers a nice aesthetic.
Here are the tech specs that come with the device:
- Display: IPS LCD Screen. 6.6″ HD+ Water-drop Fullscreen featuring a 90% screen-to-body ratio and narrow bezels.
- Software: Android 11 Go.
- Internal Storage/RAM: 32GB+2GB, and 64GB+4GB for itel P38 Pro versions (with the option to expand via an external microSD card).
- Processor chip: MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- Battery & Charging: 5000mAh with micro-USB charging port that supports 15W fast charging.
- Security: Rear fingerprint reader and face unlock.
- Rear Cameras: triple AI setup 8MP main camera, and an additional VGA camera.
- Front Camera: 5MP selfie camera.
The cameras feature an LED flash, the Bokeh Effect, and a panorama mode.
- SIM: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Network: 2G, and 3G . 4G support for the itel Pro.
- Color Options: Nebula Black, Galaxy Blue, and Spruce Green
- Microphone, headphone jack and bottom-facing speaker.
itel P38 retails at Ksh 10,500 at itel official retail stores countrywide or e-commerce platforms like Jumia. They will launch the P38 Pro version later this month.
Recently as well, Kenyan rapper, King Kaka, has been named by itel Kenya as their brand ambassador.