Want to buy a 32-inch smart TV? This article lists the best 32-inch smart TVs for you to choose from.
A 32-inch screen is smaller and, therefore, ideal for close-distance viewing. If you have a smaller space, or looking for a TV for the spare bedroom, the 32-inch smart TV is the perfect option. They are smart, loaded with features, and punch above their weight. They have most of the capabilities of large-screen TVs packed into a compact frame. We have curated a list of the best 32-inch smart TVs across the price spectrum for you to choose from. There is something for everyone here.
1. Insignia – 32″ Class F20 Series TV
With the Insignia Class F20 Series, powered with Amazon Alexa, users can watch over-the-air programs and stream content while controlling everything with their voice. A full HD (1080p) experience offers crystal clear visuals.
- FHD 32-inch direct-lit LCD panel
- 85% sRGB color reproduction
- Alexa voice control support
- DTS sound system and HDMI arc compatibility
- 10W speaker
- 3-month Apple TV+ subscription free
- Alexa support makes the TV easy to control
- Thousands of TV programs direct accessibility
- No HDR support
- Only 60Hz panel
2. TCL 32″ Roku Smart TV 3 Series 32S327
The TCL-3 Series Roku TV comes packed with all essential entertainment favorites, giving users instant access to more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes and their gaming console, cable box, and other devices, all from the simple, intuitive Roku interface. The built-in TV tuner makes this the perfect cord-cutting TV because it allows anyone to watch a free HD video over the air. For this reason, TCL Roku TVs are the best smart TVs to buy.
- High definition (1080p)
- Easy-to-use interface
- Over 500,000 movies and episodes of TV series are available for streaming
- Three HDMI 1.4a inputs (1 ARC) & Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Roku Voice Search and remote app
- Full-array LED TV
- Low-cost and good gaming experience
- Roku streaming service opens more than 500,000 movies and episodes of TV series for free
- Alexa and Google Assistant support
- Average sound experience
- No Ethernet port for wired connectivity
3. VIZIO D-Series 32IN Class TV
Vizio’s new D-series Full HD 32-inch smart TV combines versatility and performance. It combines power, speed, and compact size with a full array of backlights for enhanced contrast, spectacular 1080p Full HD resolution, and an ultra-fast VIZIO IQ CPU with the V-Gameplay Technology for seamless gaming. Stream it all using the award-winning SmartCast platform, which includes the most comprehensive built-in applications.
- Full HD backlit display
- IQ Picture Processor
- V-gaming engine
- 10W dual speaker with DTS surround sound
- 178-degree viewing angle
- Apple Airplay and Chromecast
- Good picture quality
- Built-in Smart Cast helps access various shows
- Design needs improvement
- No HDR option
- Only 60Hz refresh rate
4. Samsung QN32Q60AA 32″ QLED 4K Smart TV
With 4K vibrant color and enhanced clarity, the Samsung Q60A is a delight to watch. It blends Quantum Dot Technology with the ability of 100% Color Density to produce a billion hues for vibrant, sharp graphics. All content is instantly upscaled and transformed into 4K by the Quantum Processor 4K Lite. These features give this TV an extra edge over the other best 32-inch smart TVs.
- 4K HDR10+ supports QLED display
- Tizen OS operating system
- 20W 2 channel speakers
- Quantum Q processor and motion sensor
- Built-in Bixby and Google Assistant support
- 4K resolution delivers the best video experience
- In normal lighting circumstances, it becomes bright enough to counter reflections
- Content with low resolution is well upscaled.
- No DC dimming feature
- No DTS surround sound
Lavish Image Quality on a Budget
Size doesn’t always matter. Small can be equally delightful. These 32-inch smart TVs are an example. Loaded with features and capabilities of bigger TVs, these are the perfect solution if you are on budget or have a space crunch.